Subscribe:

Sidebar List

  • Email Marketing Software

Monday, March 4, 2013

Using Email for Lead Generation

Way back for so many years using the email is very popular even today we used them as the way of communication in most business or even in the personal use. However, the problem with the emails that most salespeople send is that they all tend to resemble SPAM. Do away with generic sales messages and never email a brochure or marketing piece to a cold prospect!

While there are numerous times you can use email for lead generation, I've found there some key points in the sales process where I use it most:

As an introductory message Before contacting an executive, identify one or two other key executives who would influence him/her. Then create a message that leverages these people and any high-level info you have on their initiatives.

To gain access to key people After making multiple attempts to reach an executive, I often find that I need to “humanize” my approach with a more personalized email.

When they stop responding to my follow-up calls After I’ve spoken to an executive or even had an initial meeting it’s not uncommon for him to get distracted and fail to respond to my follow-up attempts. This happens to all of us, and the key is to drive the sale by leveraging other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment